….It tastes better if you boil soup in this broth instead of water. Keep this broth in a refrigerator, and it will help your food taste much better.
Serving: 13 cups
Time: 1 hr 20 min
- 2 cup dried anchovy (take off heads and intestines)
2. 20 cup water
3. 2 cup dried pollack
4. 4 kelp 10*10 (clean with wet towel, don’t wash with water)
5. 2 cup radish
6. 1/2 cup dried shiitake mushrooms
- Boil the water with high heat in a big pot, after boiling the water, turn off the heat and put the kelp into the hot water pot with a lid about 1 hour (for reducing astringent taste).
2. Heat a pan with low heat and stir fry the dried anchovy for 1–2 minutes(it removes a fishy smell).
2. After 1 hour, take the kelp out.
3. Turn the heat with high on the pot, add the anchovy, the radish, the dried shiitake mushroom, the dried pollack and boil them without a lid for 15-20 minutes. Turn the heat off, sift the broth.
4. Set it aside, cool and keep in a refrigerator for 2 weeks.