….My husband loves Ragu alla Bolognese sauce pasta. This sauce is a basic meat sauce, slowly cooked. I baked pasta in Bolognese sauce with mozzarella. Baking the pasta is much more savory than frying it. Today, I used Paccheri pasta. According to an article, “pacchero”means stupid! It’s because someone misunderstood the chef’s order and it was made large like it. But it became known as a type of pasta. I put the sauce in the hole and baked it upright. It was clumsy the first time I tried it, but the sauce had a richer taste. My husband asked me “How did you set up the pasta?” and laughed for a while. The pasta cake collapsed while we laughed…….. It was chewy and the meat sauce was a great combination for our dinner.
Time: 50 minutes
- 3 cup paccheri pasta, boiled to the al dente
- 2 cup trumpets pasta, boiled to the al dente
- 2 (or 2 1/2) cup Ragu alla Bolognese sauce
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarellas
- basil leaves for garnishes
- Boil the pasta and set aside.
2. Put the boiled pasta into a baking pan upright(it is easier to take it out if you put it on baking paper).
3. Put the sauce in the hole. Preheat the oven to 356F.
4. Cook in a preheated oven about 12 minutes.
5. After 12 minutes, take out the baking pan onto a counter. Add the mozzarella on top of the pasta.
6. Cook in the preheated oven again about 12–15 minutes.
7. Serve it.
You can also view this recipe on instagram.