….If you go to any grocery market these days, you can see lots of corn piled up like a mountain in your eyes. Corn season has come. My husband and I like steamed corn, so I make it. But he doesn’t even look at the steamed corn, because it’s uncomfortable to eat it now like he used to. So I cooked corn rice today. Fresh corn tastes sweet and a little crunchy, so it is a great combination with rice in the summer. My husband said “killing two birds with one stone!”…. It’s so delicious you can just eat it with a spoon and eat comfortably with corn rice. It was good to change the cooking method with the same ingredients.
Time: 30 minutes plus 30 minutes soaking rice with cold water
- 1 corn
- 2 1/2 cup white rice, soaked with cold water
- 1 1/4 cup water
- Put the soaked rice and water into a pot.
2. Peel the corn kernels.
3. Put the corn kernels into the rice pot.
4. Heat the pot with medium heat to boil them until boiling. After boiling, heat down the pot to low heat to keep boiling for 15–20 minutes with a lid.
5. Turn off the heat and leave it for 3–5 minutes. Serve it with a side dish or a main dish.
You can also view this recipe on instargram.