…… Have you ever tried crispy pepper Kimchi before? I learned this recipe last summer from my sister. It tastes very unique and delicious. So I want to try making this Kimchi on summer time. It’s refreshing with a crispy pepper taste that’s lively and spicy. JOHN said “It’s working up my appetite!” while he ate this Kimchi. We have to eat seasonal food for destressing easily. It wasn’t as hard as I thought. After making it, I wished upon it to be delicious “ get delicious! get delicious! get delicious!” This Kimchi tastes better when fully fermented. I really want to share this recipe. Please try it! This recipe is from @yangwoocook.
- 2.2 lb crispy pepper
- 1.1 lb chives
- 10 green onion
- 1/2 cup cooked, cold white steam rice + 1 cup water
- 6 garlic
- 1 onion
- 15 dried red pepper
8. 1 cup fish sauce
9. 2 Ts salted shrimp sauce
10. 1 ts green sweet
11. 1 cup radish
- Clean crispy pepper, cut in half length and take off all seeds.
2. Clean all the vegetables and cut the green onion, the chives into pepper lengths.
3. Blend the cold white steam rice and 1 cup water on medium speed.
4. Add the garlic, the onion, the dried red pepper (cut into small pieces), the fish sauce, the salted shrimp sauce and the green sweet into blender and blend on high speed.
5. Move it to a big bowl
6. Dice the radish into thin strips and mix into the bowl.
7. Mix 1/2 mixed sauce with the green onion and the chives. Mix 1/2 remained sauce with the crispy peppers.
8. Put them into a container (one layer pepper, one layer green onion and chives).
9. Keep in room temperature for 24–36 hours.
10. Eat this after storing in the refrigerator for 2–3 days.
You can also view this recipe on instagram.