….If you want to make a little different taste of fish cutlets, I recommend you this dish. This dish marinates simple ingredients with onion and fresh olive oil. The result was always great and my daughters likes this when they were young. One more person, my nephew @aldohyki who is now a father of two children loved this dish also. Does he still remember??? These little memories make me smile today. As children grow, their tastes change, so mommy finds another recipe. We confirm our love for each other with good ingredients as much as we wish for healthy growth. Looking back, these memories are so precious to me. Please make a fish dish on the table today for health.
Time: 30 minutes plus 1 hour for marinating fish fillet
- 4 pieces amber jack fillet, clean and pat dry
- 1 onion, ground
- 2 Ts fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 3 Ts flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 Ts milk
- 1 cup panko
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 2 Ts butter
- 2 Ts olive oil
- 1 Ts Italian parsley, minced
- 2 Ts garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- Marinate the amber jack with the onion, fresh lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper into a bowl for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, heat a sauce pan with medium heat and add the butter, olive oil, garlic, a pinch of salt, and Italian parsley into the sauce pan to stir them for 1–2 minutes. Turn off the heat and set aside.
3. After 1 hour, coat the marinated fish fillet with the flour onto a tray.
4. Beat the egg in a bowl and add the milk and a pinch of salt into the bowl.
5. Dip each piece into the beaten egg and press them into panko.
6. Heat a pan with medium heat and add the avocado oil into the pan. Grill the fish fillet into the pan both sides until golden brown.
7. Place several layers of paper towels on a sheet pan. Place the cooked fish onto the sheet pan(remove some oil).
8. Serve with the sauce and some green salad(this is optional).
You can also view this recipe on instagram.