….It’s a common home-cooked Chinese dish. This is a simple recipe — you only need to fry a small shrimp toast sandwich. Also the garlic sauce makes a perfect combination. I don’t cook this dish often, but my husband loves it every once in a while. It’s easy to make it, but you have to keep an eye out for the oil temperature because bread and shrimp fry at different temperatures. The point is to start frying at 60 degrees. The result is crunchy on the outside. My husband said “It’s the king of crunchiness”…. Husband who always tells taste reviews….Doesn’t say anything when he doesn’t like some dish, and of course he doesn’t eat them….. When I make food, I sometimes accumulate knowledge. Little things like this give me a lot of joy.
Time: 40 minutes
- 3 cup shrimp, minced
- 10 pieces of bread
- 1 ts sea salt
- 1 1/2 Ts potato starch
- 1 egg white
- 1 Ts olive oil
- 1 Ts avocado oil
- canola oil to fry
- 2 Ts ketchup
- 1 Ts vinegar
- 1 Ts sugar
- 1 Ts garlic, minced
- Mix the shrimp, sea salt, potato starch, egg white, olive oil, and avocado oil into a bowl well. Set aside.
2. Take off the edges of bread and cut the bread into quarters.
3. Make sandwich with the shrimp mixture.
4. Heat a pan with medium heat and add some canola oil to heat it until 60 degrees. Fry the shrimp sandwich into the pan.
5. fry them until light brown.
5. Remove from oil using long spatula and drain on a tray.
6. Mix the sugar, vinegar, ketchup, and garlic into a bowl well. Set aside.
7. Serve it with the sauce.
You can also view this recipe on instagram.