….Korean traditional dish. This is quick and easy recipe of tteokgalbi. Everybody loves them. It’s going to be a very simple and delicious meal for my family and friends. This recipe is from @mrs_macarons.
Time: 1 hr
- 1lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup minced garlic
- 1/3 cup minced green onion
- 1 cup minced shiitake mushrooms
- 3 Ts sweet rice power
- 5 Ts avocado oil
- 2 dried jujube(this is optional)
- garlic chips(this is optional)
- 1 ts minced toasted pine nuts(this is optional)
- 1/2 cup radish sprout
- 3 1/2 Ts soy sauce
- 2 Ts sugar
- 1 Ts toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Ts sesame oil
- Mix the ground beef, the ground pork with 2 Ts sweet rice powder in a bowl.
2. Put 2 Ts avocado oil into a pan, stir fry the minced onion and minced garlic until transparent(crystal) color and set it aside, then cool.
3. After cooling it, add the mixed ground meats, the soy sauce, sugar, toasted sesame seeds, sesame oil, minced green onion, minced shiitake mushrooms and 1 Ts sweet rice powder.
4. Knead it between your palms to make a personal size patty (The patty may be a little soft, but it’s good when baked).
5. Put 3 Ts avocado oil into a pan with medium heat, roast it both sides for 2 minutes, then bake in the oven with 356 F for 7–15 minutes (depends on patty portion).
6. Serve with some garnish.
You can also view this recipe on instagram.