……japchae served over rice. One of my favorite dishes, also my son-in-law loves this dish too. I will bring it to DJ today. This recipe is from @mrs_macarons.
- 1.2 lb Korean glass noodle
2. 1 bunch fresh spinach, parboil and season it with soy sauce
3. 1 onion, slice it
4. 1 red bell pepper, slice it
5. 1 yellow bell pepper, slice it
6. 1/3 cup dried shiitake mushroom
7. 1/2 cup soy sauce
8. 1/3 cup sugar
9. 1/4 cup avocado oil
10. 1 cup beef (sirloin part)
11. 1 ts toasted sesami seeds
12. 2 ts sesame oil
13. 1/3 ts fish sauce
14. 1/3 ts salted tuna sauce
15. 1/3 ts house soy sauce(gukganjang)
- Soak the dried shiitake mushroom in some water about 30 minutes, then drain the water, thinly slice and marinate slightly with little bit soy sauce and 1/2 ts sesame oil.
- Slice the beef and marinate it with sauce (1ts soy sauce, 1ts sesame oil and little bit black pepper powder).
- Parboil the spinach and season it with sauce (1/3 ts fish sauce, 1/3 ts salted tuna sauce, 1/3 ts house soy sauce, 1/3 ts toasted sesame seeds and 1/2 ts sesame oil).
- Add little bit of oil into flying pan to sauté onion first and then add the bell pepper, mushroom, and beef. After sautéing, place them in a big dish to cool them down.
5. Cut glass noodle in half to soak in cool water about 30 minutes and boil in hot water about 2 minutes, and drain.
6. Add sauce (1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup avocado oil) to frying pan until simmering and add the drained glass noodle to be marinated. Mix well the glass noodle with sauce.
7. Cool down noodle and the vegetables. Place them into a big bowl and mix well with toasted sesame seeds, and black pepper powder.
8. Serve over rice.