….Meatballs are also on the table for grandson these days. So, I tried to make it for my grandson SIWOO. The ingredients are as simple as possible, soft, and delicious. If it doesn’t taste good, he spits it out right away…..haha. The joy of making food for my grandson is happiness beyond belief. Onions have to be eaten from a young age, so I added a lot. Then grill it for a long time on low heat and cook it softly. While making it round, I wished upon it to be delicious “get delicious! get delicious! get delicious!” I wanted to know the fun of choosing two kinds of sauce, brown sauce, tomato sauce, and what he liked. Lovely SIWOO! What to cook next for you? It’s so lovely to see you running around and smiling.
Time: 1 hour
- 2 cup ground beef
- 1 cup ground pork
- 1.5 cup onion, minced
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- 1/4 ts thyme powder
- 1 ts sea salt
- 1 cup panko
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/16 ts black pepper
- 2 Ts avocado oil
- 1 Ts butter
For tomato sauce:
- 2 cup marinade tomato sauce
- basil leaves to taste
For brown sauce:
- 3 Ts flour
- 3 Ts butter
- 1.5 cup chicken broth
- 1 ts chicken bouquet(browning & seasoning sauce)
- 1/8 ts thyme
- Mix the ground beef, ground pork, onion, garlic, thyme powder, sea salt, panko, heavy cream, and black pepper into a bowl well.
2. Knead it between your palms to make a meatball and cover with flour.
3. Heat a pan with low heat and add the avocado oil into the pan. Grill the meatballs into the pan until they turn golden brown for 13–15 minutes.
4. Add the butter into the pan to cover the meatballs. Turn off the heat and set aside.
5. Make the brown sauce. Heat a pot with medium heat and add the butter and flour to stir them until golden brown.
6. Add the chicken broth, chicken bouquet, and thyme into the pot to boil it. Turn off the heat and set aside.
7. Make the tomato sauce, Heat a pot with medium heat and add the marinade sauce into the pot to boil for 2 minutes.
8. Add some basil leaves into the pot to boil for 1 minute. Turn off the heat and set aside.
9. Serve it with sauce.
You can also view this recipe on instagram.