….It’s a recipe my daughters have loved since they were little until now. LACEY told me she wanted to eat it when she had some morning sickness with SIWOO. It’s so delicious for LACEY. I am just wondering, will SIWOO also like this dish? SIWOO now has 4 teeth……..I will get ready to make this for SIWOO. We love SIWOO so so much!
Time: 1hr 30 minutes
- 2 cup beef tenderloin
- 1 eggplant, sliced thickly
- 1 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 Ts garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth(1 cup water +1 chicken stock)
- 2 Ts Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Ts triple crunch mustard
- 1 canned diced tomato(12oz)
- Black pepper
- olive oil
- 1 cup corn starch
- 2 Ts butter
- whipping cream
- Cut the meat into 2 inches and Put the meat and sliced eggplants into tray to sprinkle some salt and pepper. set them aside.
2. Make a sauce. Turn on the heat with medium heat and put 1 Ts olive oil, onion and garlic into a pot to stir fry them until light brown.
3. Sift the canned tomato to drain the liquid.
4. Add the tomatoes into the pot and keep stirring about 3 minutes.
5. Pour the chicken broth into the pot and boil them 3 more minutes with a lid.
6. Turn off the heat and add the Worcestershire sauce and triple crunch mustard. Mix it well and set aside.
7. Roll the meat and eggplant in corn starch to coat.
8. Turn on the heat with medium high heat and add olive oil into a pan(It needs plenty of oil). Fry the eggplants and meat until brown. Add the butter and set aside.
9. Preheat oven to 425F.
10. Pile up the meat and sauce, and the eggplant and sauce into an oven plate. Add the whipping cream on the top.
11. Cover with a baking paper. Cook in a preheated oven about 10 minutes.
12. After 10 minutes turn off the heat. Take out of the oven and serve it.