Morning Egg Sandwich
….I brought some parsley from my garden early in the morning. I made morning egg sandwiches with some ingredients in my fridge. I used brioche hamburger buns for my husband who likes soft bread in the morning. First of all, I made some egg omelet with tomato, parsley, and cheese. It’s a delicious breakfast if you put it on bread that is lightly toasted with butter. Melted cheese always makes me happy. You can use any kind of cheese you like.
Time: 20 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 2 brioche hamburger buns
- 10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 ts sugar
- 1 Ts parsley, minced
- 2 Ts Parmesan cheese
- 4 Ts mozzarella
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 Ts butter
- Mix the tomatoes, parsley, egg, salt, sugar, black pepper, and Parmesan into a bowl well.
2. Heat a pan with low heat and add some butter into the pan.
3. Put the brioche hamburger buns into the pan and grill them lightly both sides. Set aside.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the pan until cooked lightly and put some mozzarella cheese on top of the egg.
5. When the eggs are cooked, put the two pieces of egg omelette together.
6. Turn off the heat and put the egg omelet between the brioche hamburger buns.
7. Serve it hot.
You can also view this recipe on instagram.