….My husband and I like boiled octopus, and we eat it once a week with garlic and sesame sauce. Let’s make pulpo a feira, which I used to eat often at a restaurant. Is it this easy searching for and making a simple recipe? Also how do I do the plating?…….. I followed @sseong_nh’s recipe and plating. It wasn’t easy to make the same plating…I will never be able to follow the plating. Thank you for sharing such a good recipe. We ate it and were satisfied to see the end product and it was delicious. When a new recipe is delicious to my family, we are so grateful and happy. Thank you for sharing this valuable recipe for people. It made me happy while making it. Soft octopus and roughly mashed potatoes are a great combination with fresh lemon juice, paprika powder, and fresh olive. The spiciness of the jalapeño removed the greasy feeling.
Time: 50 minutes
- 3 pieces octopus legs, boiled
- 3 potatoes, boiled
- 8 green olives, cut into half
- 1 Ts fresh lemon juice
- olive oil to taste
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- fresh dill to taste
- 2 Ts shallot, minced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- paprika powder to taste
- 1 ts Italy parsley, minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat a pot with medium high heat and add 4 cup water and octopus to boil until cooked lightly. Sift the octopus and set aside.
2. Heat a pot with medium high heat and 2 cup water, potatoes, and 1/2 ts sea salt into the pot to boil them until cooked for 20 minutes. Turn off the heat and transfer the potatoes into a bowl. Mash the potatoes with a potato masher coarsely. Set aside.
3. Add the Italian parsley, a pinch of sea salt, black pepper, and olive oil into the mashed potatoes. Mix them softly.
4. Mix the octopus, fresh lemon juice, green olive, sea salt, black pepper, fresh dills, and olive oil into a bowl. Set aside.
5. Heat a pan with low heat and grill the Parmesan cheese onto the pan to make some chips for garnish.
6. Plate the potato mixture onto a serving plate with a dish ring.
7. Put some shallots and jalapeño onto the potato mixture.
8. Put the mixed octopus on top of the jalapeño.
9. Sprinkle some paprika powder and some olive oil on top of the octopus mixture.
10. Serve it with garnishes.
You can also view this recipe on instagram.