….It isn’t easy to get some good Korean ingredients in America. One of them is shredded dried squid. I was never satisfied with dried squid I bought previously, and they were often too sweet and too soft. Finally, I found a good one today. Maybe, JOHN is going to eat a lot for dinner with it today. He loves various side dishes. Thank you again today for the little things. This recipe is from@mrs_macarons.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cup shredded dried squid(150g)
- 2 Ts gochujang
- 1 Ts red chili powder
- 1 Ts sesame oil
- 1/2 Ts avocado oil
- 1 Ts sugar
- 2 Ts honey
- 1 Ts sesame seeds
- Cut squid if the length is long and put mayonnaise on it. Set them aside.
2. Mix the gochujang, red chili powder, sesame oil, avocado oil, sugar and honey into a pan and turn on with medium heat about 1–2 minutes.
3. After boiling, turn down to low heat and add the shredded dried squid to stir fry them well evenly for 5–7 minutes.
4. Raise it with medium heat and keep stirring for 2–3 minutes. Turn off the heat and sprinkle the sesame seeds.
5. You can keep in a refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
You can also view this recipe on instagram.