JOHN and I ate some fresh tomatoes everyday by adding it in a salad or inside a sandwich. Here’s simple way to eat tomatoes deliciously and healthy. It’s delicious even if you just eat it on its own or you can eat it in a salad. Make sure to try it. This recipe is from comble chef.
Time: 40 min plus 3-24 hr keep in a refrigerator
- 1lb cherry tomato(15–20 pieces), peeled
- 3 Ts fresh lemon juice
- 3 Ts honey
- 6 Ts olive oil
- 1/4 ts sea salt
- 1 Ts shallot, minced
- How to peel tomatoes: Boil some water in a pot. Cut crosswise very thinly with a knife on the top of the tomatoes. Put the tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds and take out the tomatoes into ice water. You can see the tomatoes starting to peel. Now, peel the tomatoes.
2. Mix the fresh lemon juice, honey, sea salt, shallot and olive oil into a bowl well.
3. Add the peeled tomatoes into the bowl.
4. Put the tomato marinade into a jar to keep in a refrigerator for 3-24 hr.
5. After 1 day, serve it with sandwich or any salad.