….I absolutely love this because it’s all done in one pan, and for me it’s easy to make. Oh My God!! so good. I recommend this a lot. Love this one! Bit of fresh pesto would be nice on the top before serving. This recipe is from @jamieoliver. Brilliant idea! I just made this with our favorite vegetables in it. I used leek, asparagus, frozen beans, and almonds and it tastes amazing as a homemade lasagna. Thank you for providing more plant based recipes from vegan to vegetarian. Perfect fresh comfort food. We are not vegetarians, but cheese fills in the lack of protein. The best lasagna, clean and timeless. It’s a new tip to mix the fresh lasagna with the sauce not layered in the pan. Everybody loved it! I liked the mint in it as the best part. The refreshing mint flavor was very fresh while eating. We had a great dinner with this wonderful dish. Thank you so much.
Time: 50 minutes
- 200 g fresh lasagne
- 1 leek, sliced(cut the white part into 1/2 inch)
- 12 asparagus, sliced(saved head part about 2 inches)
- 300 g frozen sweet peas
- 300 g frozen green peas
- 50 g flour
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- fresh mint leaves to taste
- 80 g Parmesan cheese
- 80 g Swiss cheese
- Almond to taste, clacked roughly
- olive oil to taste
- 1 lemon zest
- Pesto sauce to taste
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups milk
- sea salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
- Heat a pan with medium heat and add the butter and 1 tbsp olive oil into the pan to melt.
2. Add the leek and asparagus into the pan to stir fry them for 3 minutes.
3. Add some sea salt, white pepper, and water into the pan to simmer them for 5–6 minutes.
4. Add the flour, Dijon mustard, and milk into the pan to mix well.
5. Add the sweet pea and green bean into the pan to simmer them for 5 minutes.
6. Mash the beans lightly with a masher.
7. Add the Parmesan and Swiss cheese into the pan to mix well.
8. Add the mint leaves and asparagus head into the pan.
9. Add the fresh lasagne into the pan to mix them lightly.
10. Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese, fresh lemon zest, and olive oil on top of the lasagne.
11. Sprinkle some clacked almonds on top of the lasagne. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
12. Cook in a preheated oven about 25 minutes.
13. After 25 minutes, turn off the heat and remove the pan onto a counter. Put some tiny pesto sauce on top of the lasagne.
14. Serve it.
You can also view this recipe on instagram.